An excited website, Russian language

Started by mysewingpleasure, August 18, 2020, 03:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysewingpleasure

Hi, everyone, I would like to say Hello to evey member. l have retired since August. I am a fully time sewing mom for my son whose has some customers orders. Today I go searching some resource of how to draft a men's suit. I come across this website :

https://lebedinajpesnja1.blogspot.com/2020/08/1880-1885-1888.html#more

She has a lot of books and magazines, however they are russian, I cannot understand a single word.
But I know they will benefit a lot of people who are interest in fashion industries.

Would you please suggest me to find a book of men's pattern drafting in English language, I am dying for a book of Germen or Russian translate in English, I need to learn how to draft a men's suit and pants, and about how to draft the " unnormal" form of posture.... I hope I am using the right word. Pardon me if I am not.
A sewing mom

posaune

Hi, welcome

Yes, fabulous side. But it has a translate button. It works with german.
lg
posaune

posaune

oh well, that is quite a collection. Congratulations.
lg
posaune

TTailor

I especially enjoyed looking at the scanned book from 1931 on construction of ladies suit etc!
Thank you for sharing

VetaG

My name is Svetlana, I live in Moscow. I am a professional all-round tailor for historical costume. Alas, I do not know English and I communicate on the forum via Google. But if someone needs my help or advice, please contact. I have my email on my blog, or write here in a private message.
If you need to translate an excerpt from old books on tailoring from the spoken Russian language, I will only help through Google.
I also have another blog - tailoring.
https://portniadka.blogspot.com
On the right of the sites there are page translators.

All goodness, health and good luck!

VetaG

Quote from: TTailor on November 13, 2020, 11:34:05 PM
I especially enjoyed looking at the scanned book from 1931 on construction of ladies suit etc!
Thank you for sharing
Hello.
Visited your blog. I really liked it! Excellent job and good job explanation.

TTailor

Thank you.
I have some free time this weekend and I will have a look at your blog and website too.

mysewingpleasure

It is so amazing to see a lot of interaction here. I would love to say Hi to VetaG. I hope you do not mind that I brought your wensite to this forum. I was so excited to have found your books and magaines. There are tresures, I want to share here so that more people in this industry can share advantage, especailly the younger generation. Thank you again.

A sewing mom

VetaG

Quote from: mysewingpleasure on November 16, 2020, 03:02:17 PM
I would love to say Hi to VetaG. I hope you do not mind that I brought your wensite to this forum. I was so excited to have found your books and magaines. There are tresures, I want to share here so that more people in this industry can share advantage, especailly the younger generation. Thank you again.
Thank you. I am always just for the fact that tailoring is recognized by as many people as possible. Handicraft is lost as a branch these days. Nice to meet you.