A wish of Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Started by mysewingpleasure, December 23, 2019, 05:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysewingpleasure

Hello to all, just drop by to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New 2020 year. I have been coming back to read all the recent posts. I am still in although I did not participate in the conversations.
A sewing mom

TTailor

Best wishes to everyone for a happy and healthy 2020!

pfaff260

Henry Hall

Yes indeed. Best wishes for the days ahead.

I've not been invited anywhere this year. Initially I was put out, but now I see it will be a great relief having a peaceful breakfast in bed on Christmas morning without having to entertain anyone!
'Being perfectly well-dressed gives one a tranquillity that no religion can bestow.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Schneiderfrei

Schneider sind auch Leute

hutch--

One of the advantages of being a bachelor is I can spend Christmas without any real interruptions, the only real loss is my big fridge needs replacing and the bar fridge is not big enough to put a LARGE leg of ham in it. On the bright side I was given a very nice Akubra hat by one of my neighbours so I have done OK. Just finished 2 weeks of slog building and configuring a new computer which I am thankful its finished as you get tired of looking at the guts of it.

Mary Xmas to Awl (including all variations of faith, celebrations etc ....) and hope you all have a fruitful new year.
The magnificent tools of the professional tailor
https://movsd.com/tailors_shears/  ;) ;D

Henry Hall

I actually went to church last night and I'm not even religious. Of course I was overdressed and looked a complete twit by comparison. Especially since I was 10 minutes late and everyone turned around when I opened the creaky doors. I've learned it's now okay to go to midnight mass in jeans and athletic shoes.

A young woman in front of me was wearing a sort of 'jumpsuit' with trouser legs so short you could see the tops of her tights when sitting. Not that I was looking mind...I thought it was highly inappropriate.  However she has agreed to wear it on our next date.  ;D
'Being perfectly well-dressed gives one a tranquillity that no religion can bestow.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Schneiderfrei

I did forget to add a Christmas greetingin my post above, sorry.

Thank you mysewingpleasure, for your greetings and same to all.

Happy New Year.

Graham
Schneider sind auch Leute

Greger

Steelmillal

mysewingpleasure

It is terrific time of the year to get every one connected, to bring out the best spirit to welcome the new year!

Cheers to everyone, far and near!

Thank you, folks! for keeping this site active and full of excitement, for keeping on guard for the old site for so many years!

The best will yet come in the year of 2020!
A sewing mom