Das ABC des Schneiderhandwerks - Heft I

Started by Schneiderfrei, September 15, 2019, 12:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schneiderfrei

Here is a real treat. 

I say this because it is very hard to find, and I thank posaune so much for her help.

As with Der praktische Zuschnitt volumes, this is an industry booket from Germany. In this case for apprentice tailors.

I have put forward the other volumes in this set previously as they were found by Schneidergott: on trousers, waistcoats and Jackets.  This is the first volume (Heft I) and it comprises the basics, equipment, stitches and seams.

As with all previous posting of vintage books, this post is presented as only for private study

Schneider sind auch Leute

amateursarto

Does anyone have the volume which teaches coat making?  Thx

Pete

Schneiderfrei

Hendrick

Dmm890824

It`s very nice of you,thank you very much!!can you send me the link to download this pdf? Because these photos can not open frenqunetly !! :) :)

Schneiderfrei

Hi Dmm890824,

I see what you mean, but actually they did come up again.

Otherwise, I have not done them as a pdf yet.

G

Dmm890824

Der Zuschneider

Quote from: Schneiderfrei on September 15, 2019, 12:17:28 AM
Here is a real treat. 

I say this because it is very hard to find, and I thank posaune so much for her help.

As with Der praktische Zuschnitt volumes, this is an industry booket from Germany. In this case for apprentice tailors.

I have put forward the other volumes in this set previously as they were found by Schneidergott: on trousers, waistcoats and Jackets.  This is the first volume (Heft I) and it comprises the basics, equipment, stitches and seams.

As with all previous posting of vintage books, this post is presented as only for private study

It is very hard in this forum to find the right thread about the Praktische Zuschnitt. The whole forum is lacking a kind of order at all.

I am selling a couple of those Hefts now in ebay, since I have them double and triple. I am still missing 7, 8, 9, 10. I probably will never get them.
Tailoring is the love of doing art at OCD level.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/196434445@N05/albums

stoo23

Hi guys & Gals,.. am More than Happy to Create a suitable Place if deemed to be requred  :)

Schneiderfrei

QuoteIt is very hard in this forum to find the right thread about the Praktische Zuschnitt. The whole forum is lacking a kind of order at all.

I am selling a couple of those Hefts now in ebay, since I have them double and triple. I am still missing 7, 8, 9, 10. I probably will never get them.

It's not completely lacking in order, but it could do with some new and dedicated catagories for sure.

You can search for all the "Der praktische Zuschneider" heften that are here.

I trust you have looked at the Heft 10 that I posted.

Der Zuschneider

I am selling a couple of those Hefts in ebay now. Also cutting books. Not cheap.
Tailoring is the love of doing art at OCD level.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/196434445@N05/albums

Steelmillal

Schneiderfrei

Thank you Steelmillal,

I think they are all on the forum as it is.

Although, I have had a huge problem in being locked out of my dropbox account.  Once the money runs out they will all disappear, again. Bloody hosting services. I have found with dropbox that their supposed two factor authentification merely sends another message to the same email address. Too bad if you find it's actually on a former ISP address.

Steelmillal

Sir, yes Sir. I knew they had been posted, maybe by me, but am scarfing up lots to capture and secure in case the 'universal library' does a purge. Free hosting still has costs.

I may make an archyve page just to set up another path for obscure but useful and valuable rarities. Much has already vanished  :-X