Creating a body padding

Started by TTailor, March 17, 2019, 12:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

posaune

He has so nice formed ankles. Do we get a pic from his real posture??
lg
posaune

TTailor

Last Friday's fitting.
He joked that there should be a disclaimer in the program to explain the less than perfect fit.
We made the jacket a bit tighter so it had some more pull lines, left the trousers with the drag lines.

TTailor

The dress in real fabric, vintage apron and the rubber gloves will be dyed to another colour.

TTailor

I know I cannot control what happens on the internet, but I would appreciate it if these images remained here. Please do not download and post them elsewhere.

mysewingpleasure

TTailor, it is a huge success. The jacket is perfectly fit. Love them. I cannot imagine how the jacket pattern wass drafted, it is amazing to see such kind of measure-to-make personal drafting for special figure and posture. it is adorable. Cheers to those who put their life-experience knowledge to books so people can inherit the treasure to generations. I am so impressed to read along the forums, so much to admire. This blog has been my library of fashion.
A sewing mom

Schneiderfrei

Schneider sind auch Leute

posaune

Both types are real people - you won't imaginge that most of it is foam. Excellent work and besides a lot of fun.
Now he has to show his art you have done your part for success.
lg
posaune

pfaff260

TTailor

Thanks everyone, it has been quite a process. We are not quite finished yet. At the last minutes we need to permanently attach the thigh pieces. Once they are attached, we cannot put it back on the hanging stand.
Deadline for it is this week, so we made it!

Greger

Schneiderfrei

Schneider sind auch Leute

Henry Hall

I just caught up with the rest of this thread. What a process! It must be odd making deliberately ill-fitting patterns.
'Being perfectly well-dressed gives one a tranquillity that no religion can bestow.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

TTailor

Yes it is odd.
Its challenging at best to interpret what someone else has in mind. Luckily I left a lot of seam allowance because in the end the designer wanted the trouser fit modified.
Sigh.

Henry Hall

'Being perfectly well-dressed gives one a tranquillity that no religion can bestow.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson.