why is the page so silent?

Started by posaune, August 13, 2017, 09:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henry Hall

Quote from: Schneiderfrei on November 14, 2018, 09:50:09 AM
I hope there are not too many sequelae!

Just a touch more madness; but I was already quite mad.
'Being perfectly well-dressed gives one a tranquillity that no religion can bestow.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Schneiderfrei

Schneider sind auch Leute

LeiaOrgana2187

I kinda had an idea.... care if someone can open a Discord server for this? If you are wondering, Discord is a light and quick IM service app. Not as bulky as Skype.

Henry Hall

Quote from: LeiaOrgana2187 on November 14, 2018, 09:37:33 PM
I kinda had an idea.... care if someone can open a Discord server for this? If you are wondering, Discord is a light and quick IM service app. Not as bulky as Skype.

Instant messages might not be ideal since members are in different geographical locations and logged on at different times of day.
'Being perfectly well-dressed gives one a tranquillity that no religion can bestow.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Greger

Glad to see you back, Henry. These places have had some blank spots since you were gone.
I've have mine own health issues, and seen of the inside of a hospital more than I wanted to.
Glad you can use your hands again. Hope any other health problems disappear.

Henry Hall

I suppose this happens to us all as time marches on. I'm going to do as much as I can from now on, I don't want to be on my deathbed and regretting never taking the plunge.