Tailoring Solutions for Boosting Product Sales

Started by safficena, August 19, 2016, 09:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

safficena

Present world is an online world where consumers prefer to purchase everything online including suits, shirts and pants. This is the reason why it has become necessary for every tailor to have an online business presence. However, just having a website is not enough to boost business and beat competitors. Utilization of software is also important to offer services in modern ways. Is there any modern tailoring software solution available for tailors?

Henry Hall

What kind of software? For performing which tasks exactly?
'Being perfectly well-dressed gives one a tranquillity that no religion can bestow.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

hutch--

182.72.79.154   safficena
182.72.79.154   johnypeter

You are welcome to post advertising material in the Gallery, that is what it is for but do not post rubbish in the dedicated forums of it will be removed.
The magnificent tools of the professional tailor
https://movsd.com/tailors_shears/  ;) ;D

Schneiderfrei

I suspected that was adervertising pretty quickly.  Hmmmm
Schneider sind auch Leute

safficena

Actually, I am a bespoke tailor and having a tailoring business. Like iTailor, I am looking for a software solution which can be integrated with my website and I will be able to sell my products with the facility of customization for my customers.

hutch--

I am pleased to hear this but we still will not allow people posting with more than 1 name, make up your mind which name you post under and forget the other or we will help you forget it.  ;)
The magnificent tools of the professional tailor
https://movsd.com/tailors_shears/  ;) ;D

Henry Hall

Quote from: safficena on August 29, 2016, 05:16:48 PM
Actually, I am a bespoke tailor and having a tailoring business. Like iTailor, I am looking for a software solution which can be integrated with my website and I will be able to sell my products with the facility of customization for my customers.

Pull the other one. I've just seen the same thing on another two websites. On one you were called 'Gerry Watson 212'.

You need to be upfront and just post one link to whatever you want to sell. Under one name. If you carry on with all the business of multiple names why should anyone trust it?
'Being perfectly well-dressed gives one a tranquillity that no religion can bestow.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson.