Grab an Online Tailoring Solution and Boost Your Tailoring Business

Started by johnypeter, August 24, 2016, 10:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnypeter

Hey Cutter & Tailor.

If you want to take your tailoring business to the next level then do implement an online tailoring solution into your business module.

It's a solution offered by idesignibuy which will allow your customer to design their favorite shirt, pant and suit online. It is loaded with extravagant features such as

1. Compatible with all browser
2. Can be easily integrated with any E-commerce platform
3. Customers can select cloth, fabric & provide measurements in order to get their apparel ready
4. Zoom-in, Zoom-out & product preview option are available

You can avail this based on SaaS solution starting at $39/month

For More Information

Visit - www.idesignibuy.com

theresa in tucson

Okay, I read through the website in some detail.  A little thin and generic on the "who", no qualifications listed, where they were trained and what experience they have, in other words, no way to check them out.  In the portfolio, if they were using examples from actual clients, wondered if those clients knew that.  If they were just examples, fine, but if they were using as examples product they developed for a client, that to me is a "no-no".  Enough grammatical errors to know they are not native english speakers.   No mention on patterns, cutting or fitting.

I'm a home sewer but I am also a consumer .  I see this as an "order form", not a tailoring solution as the tailor still has to make the garment.

Henry Hall

A sales 'solution' for tailors. Though 'tailors' might be the wrong word because this is aimed squarely at online MTM outfits. It may well work for shirts; T.M. Lewin and Tyrwhitt do pretty much the same thing on their websites.
'Being perfectly well-dressed gives one a tranquillity that no religion can bestow.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

johnypeter

Quote from: theresa in tucson on August 26, 2016, 06:53:02 AM
Okay, I read through the website in some detail.  A little thin and generic on the "who", no qualifications listed, where they were trained and what experience they have, in other words, no way to check them out.  In the portfolio, if they were using examples from actual clients, wondered if those clients knew that.  If they were just examples, fine, but if they were using as examples product they developed for a client, that to me is a "no-no".  Enough grammatical errors to know they are not native english speakers.   No mention on patterns, cutting or fitting.

I'm a home sewer but I am also a consumer .  I see this as an "order form", not a tailoring solution as the tailor still has to make the garment.
Thanks for Your Suggestion. We are working on it though we offers quality product design software which is loaded with highly extravagant features like other quality software in the market

johnypeter

Quote from: Henry Hall on August 26, 2016, 08:37:36 AM
A sales 'solution' for tailors. Though 'tailors' might be the wrong word because this is aimed squarely at online MTM outfits. It may well work for shirts; T.M. Lewin and Tyrwhitt do pretty much the same thing on their websites.
Thanks for Your Suggestion.!! But idesignibuy is offering a solution for bespoke outfits which can be used by customers to design shirt, suit or pant from scratch 

Henry Hall

Quote from: johnypeter on August 27, 2016, 03:00:11 PM
Quote from: Henry Hall on August 26, 2016, 08:37:36 AM
Thanks for Your Suggestion.!! But idesignibuy is offering a solution for bespoke outfits which can be used by customers to design shirt, suit or pant from scratch 

It's not a suggestion. The customer doesn't 'design' anything made from existing patterns. This is a front-end sales tool. It is what it is and fair enough it people want to use it.
'Being perfectly well-dressed gives one a tranquillity that no religion can bestow.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson.