Shirt Design Software for designing Shirts

Started by johnypeter, August 30, 2016, 05:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnypeter

Are you selling or tailoring shirts? If Yes, then idesignibuy has launched a ready-to-use shirt design software with virtual trial room functionality which can be integrated into any online store and E-commerce website.

A software which allows the customer to design their favorite shirt by selecting cloth & Fabric. They just need to provide the measurements and get the end product ready.

Benefits to Customer

1. Can design, try and buy their favorite shirt at same platform
2. Design Your clothes from any convenient place, gadget or browser

Benefits to Tailor

1. Can meet customer requirements
2. Build Strong Customer base and generate more revenue
3. Boost Up their productivity

You can avail this Software based on SaaS solution starting at $39/Month

For More Info. Click down our website - http://www.idesignibuy.com/

posaune

OH WELL ! I think you should be blocked. Now shirts.
posaune

johnypeter

Quote from: posaune on August 31, 2016, 03:35:08 AM
OH WELL ! I think you should be blocked. Now shirts.
posaune

I want to know the reason that why I should be blocked?

I have posted this product under Marketplace forum where we can buy and sell the products.

Schneiderfrei

I would like to know more about what exactly it is you are offering?
Schneider sind auch Leute

Henry Hall

Quote from: johnypeter on September 01, 2016, 03:24:19 PMI want to know the reason that why I should be blocked?

I have posted this product under Marketplace forum where we can buy and sell the products.

That's true, though this may not be the market you're looking for.  What generates intolerance is the (possible) deception of claiming to be a bespoke tailor, but marketing MTM customer style tool software.  There are people who will probably want to use the tool, but I'm not sure if they're likely to be found here.
'Being perfectly well-dressed gives one a tranquillity that no religion can bestow.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

johnypeter

Quote from: Schneiderfrei on September 01, 2016, 05:09:57 PM
I would like to know more about what exactly it is you are offering?

Thanks for showing interest in our post. !!

Well, we are offering a bespoke shirt design tool which is used to design shirt from scratch. It is launched for tailor or online merchants who are tailoring or selling shirt online.

This tool can be integrated with any E-commerce website, allowing the user to design and buy the shirts from same platform.

For More Information. You can visit our website - http://www.idesignibuy.com/

johnypeter

Quote from: Henry Hall on September 01, 2016, 05:49:21 PM
Quote from: johnypeter on September 01, 2016, 03:24:19 PMI want to know the reason that why I should be blocked?

That's true, though this may not be the market you're looking for.  What generates intolerance is the (possible) deception of claiming to be a bespoke tailor, but marketing MTM customer style tool software.  There are people who will probably want to use the tool, but I'm not sure if they're likely to be found here.

It's not a MTM Customer style tool software but a bespoke shirt design tool which is used by the user to design shirts from scratch

Henry Hall

Quote from: johnypeter on September 01, 2016, 08:23:26 PM
It's not a MTM Customer style tool software but a bespoke shirt design tool which is used by the user to design shirts from scratch

Well then you've betrayed yourself. There are no 'bespoke' shirts designed by the customer online. You're being ridiculous., it's an MTM shirt tool. Is the customer doing the cutting and fitting (is the maker for that matter)? Be straight and you'll fare better.
'Being perfectly well-dressed gives one a tranquillity that no religion can bestow.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

johnypeter

Quote from: Henry Hall on September 01, 2016, 09:10:19 PM
Quote from: johnypeter on September 01, 2016, 08:23:26 PM

Well then you've betrayed yourself. There are no 'bespoke' shirts designed by the customer online. You're being ridiculous., it's an MTM shirt tool. Is the customer doing the cutting and fitting (is the maker for that matter)? Be straight and you'll fare better.

we have done research. It is neither bespoke nor MTM. It is custom

Henry Hall

Really? If you knew already that it was 'bespoke' why was research necessary? Define 'custom'.

Look, I don't care either way. You're allowed to design and sell this software if people want it, but call it what it is.

hutch--

Vivek,

"vivekghai" in your advertising posts.

We provide this subforum so that people like yourself can advertise their product. Do this and there is no problem but spare us the bullsh*t sales pitch, be honest in what you are advertising and it may attract some customers for you, keep trying to feed us bullsh*t and it will all disappear.

Now you are welcome to use the name you have posted with here "johnypeter" but the other name will be deleted and we expect you not to try and use multiple names, its very easy to track when you do it and it fools no-one.
The magnificent tools of the professional tailor
https://movsd.com/tailors_shears/  ;) ;D

TTailor

So, is the product is software that a customer uses to fill in the blanks for design details? A list of options for placket style, fabrics, collar shape, pockets cuffs?

Is sizing is determined by the customer, and filled in as well?

If the customer provides their sizing, you, as a maker of the goods have to have money to throw away if you choose to work online like this. I am sure we have all seen the disasters of customer determined sizing and the remakes demanded and multiple returns of garments that don't fit. So you must have money to burn or you are using cheap labour to produce the garments so you can absorb those losses. In other words you need to be a larger scale manufacturer.

posaune

Well, it is simple. You can't sell bespoke tailoring  through only internet contact. How? If I want a custom made garment I will be measured by my tailor. I have a first and sometimes a second fitting.  My tailor will discuss with me my decisions be it style or fabric and because they work together - both. The tailor sees my posture and figure and can help me making the right decision. And he will show me pics and fabric so that I knew what we are talking about.
What has this to do with internet? If you sell your software to a MtM  it is okay and looks very thoroughly. But the term bepsoke is wrong here and tot ell the truth I hate how bespoke is used in this way.
posaune

johnypeter

Hi All,

Here is the video link https://youtu.be/3fbkQVBVS40 where you will get to know how to design you custom shirt online

johnypeter

Quote from: TTailor on September 01, 2016, 11:06:16 PM
So, is the product is software that a customer uses to fill in the blanks for design details? A list of options for placket style, fabrics, collar shape, pockets cuffs?

Is sizing is determined by the customer, and filled in as well?

If the customer provides their sizing, you, as a maker of the goods have to have money to throw away if you choose to work online like this. I am sure we have all seen the disasters of customer determined sizing and the remakes demanded and multiple returns of garments that don't fit. So you must have money to burn or you are using cheap labour to produce the garments so you can absorb those losses. In other words you need to be a larger scale manufacturer.

Hey. !!

We are just offering a ready-to-use custom shirt design software for merchants who are selling shirt online. It's a software which can be integrated with any online store so as to allow the customer to design shirt online.

So, is the product is software that a customer uses to fill in the blanks for design details?   Yes fill in the blanks options are available

A list of options for placket style, fabrics, collar shape, pockets cuffs? Yes, is available

Is sizing is determined by the customer, and filled in as well? Yes, by the customer

You can view our software demo at https://youtu.be/3fbkQVBVS40