Schnitt Technik magazine

Started by Steelmillal, April 19, 2023, 05:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelmillal

Anyone interested in a bunch of screenshots of magazine I didn't win? Shame they aren't used. There's zero mens, however. these were forgotten long ago in a drive folder

Hendrick

Danke! Very nice indeed... Funny that younger designers are doing some "dioresque" cutting lately. so this hits a soft spot. Check out marinamoscone.com/collections/automatic-jackets to see what I mean...

Cheers, Hendrick

Schneiderfrei

Goodness, and its not even Mueller.
Schneider sind auch Leute

pfaff260

The owner of this magazine, Herr Hans Andermahr, used to work for Müller und Sohn before he started his own magazine.
It was published for 20 years and then bought by Müller.

posaune

Thank you so much, Steelmillal. Very nice and so en vogue as Hendrick already remarks
lg
posaune

Steelmillal

..there's close to a 1000 in a gig of data, all smashed together without proper sequential numbering in all kinds of files. I was in a hurry...

I'll see what can be sifted and converted to PDF that makes sense maybe..

Something for sleeves.. I was amazed these three photos were selected and captured by seller. It looks like good info...

posaune

very hot Seelmillal! I appreciate this special. I have never seen a better explaination for Armheight. I am fighting in the moment with. Dpo you happen to have somethong equal for the sleeve??
lg Posaune

Steelmillal

I'm glad it is something useful. I will look at all I have Posaune and post more, Ma'am.
Does anyone have a clearer example of this? Found on a DuckGo image search.

Steelmillal

Just cutting and running. Happy Monday All. AL

posaune

Oh Steelmillal,
I am so happy. I think my husband has to wait with dinner! I want to read this first
lg
heidi

Hendrick

Steelmillal

So glad they are a treat. I think it should put effort into blocking things together.

The woman in the lower photos is Irene Maud Lentz, was included in the file, and well worth a look.

I will post asap. Cheers!

LeiaOrgana2187

Quote from: Steelmillal on April 20, 2023, 11:04:00 AM
..there's close to a 1000 in a gig of data, all smashed together without proper sequential numbering in all kinds of files. I was in a hurry...

Creating an overcoat pattern from an existing lounge jacket sloper? Do you have more of this? I found something similar in a British tailoring book but this would be really useful for Rundschau-drafted cuts, which I mostly used recently.

Greger

Overcoat from lounge coats. Tailors have used these methods for hundreds of years. Paper was rather rare and card even more rare, not to mention, even larger sizes. Many probably only had one block. From this one block they drew on the cloth, adjusted to size, all the figurations, the kind of garment and styles/fashions. These skills have largely been forgotten with the new inventions.

LeiaOrgana2187

Quote from: Steelmillal on April 20, 2023, 11:04:00 AM

Just wanna ask. You have a higher res copy of this? It would be a lifesaver. Also can this be used to to make sleek, more streamlined overcoats like the Rundschau pattern for an old Bundeswehr overcoat floating round the internet, especially on Pinterest?

Edit: this is the Rundschau pattern in question