Savile Row Coat Making Series

Started by Rory Duffy, November 09, 2020, 03:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rory Duffy

The Making of a Savile Row  Coat

As the Master Tailor of 'The Handcraft Tailor Academy' I am proud to announce the launch of my online video series "The Making of a Savile Row Coat".

Never before has such a detailed  and technical garment making process been delivered in a simple 'how to' step by step format.

With over 70 episodes in this series anyone anywhere can learn to make a Savile Row coat.

This series will take you from the drafting of the pattern, to cut cloth, machine sewing and hand-stitching right through to press off and sewing on the buttons.

No detail is overlooked and no question will remain unanswered.

Right now The HTA is offering your students the opportunity to avail of this series at the discounted rate of £20 per month.

Pre-book now and you will be able to access all our content for just €5 per week.

This is just the first series in what will be a new platform to learn how to make a Savile Row Style three piece suit.

Follow this link and subscribe today

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/thehta

Supported by our partners at Dugdale brothers, Coat trimming packages are available to purchase online ahead of the release of the series. The trimmings found in these packages are the same used by Master Tailor Rory Duffy to making his Savile Row Coats.

Follow this link to pre-order you Coat trimming package in a colour of your choosing. Every pack contain all the cloth, lining and trimmings to make one Coat.

https://shop.dugdalebros.com/trimming-packs/ 

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Rory

Tailleuse

I've been watching and it's quite good.

Rory Duffy

Hi All,

It's been four months now since we launched our video series, The Making of a Savile Row Coat. I am quite pleased with how well it has been received. Many of my subscribers are delighted with the clarity of the images as well as the easy to follow step by step guide. All video are shot in high definition so you can literally see ever stitch.
Dugdales Brothers have been a huge help, we have now done away with the promo code as Dugdales are now offering a trade price to all of my followers. This covers all trimmings not just the HTA trimming packages.

After receiving much need feedback from my subscribers I have decided to keep the monthly subscription cost to only £20 per month.

So if you haven't signed up yet, you still get the same price as those who are already following the series.

Since the video series launched we have set up our own forum for the followers of the series, so they can ask questions and showcase their work.

It's great to see so many people who are now finally able to pursue their dreams of become a bespoke tailor with help from me and the HTA team.

Our video series is set at a very competitive price making it the lowest costing online series were anyone, anywhere at anytime can learn the skills of a Savile Row tailor.

If you haven't checked it out yet please follow this link https://vimeo.com/ondemand/thehta and see for yourself, over 70 episodes of HD content that contains almost 24 hours of footage.

hand-m-made-garments

the series is worth to watch, filling the gaps you don't get out of tailoring books. It is very valuable to see how things done...