Author Topic: Gifting an account in the old Cutter and Tailor forum?  (Read 93 times)

Mr.gustavsson

• Human Bieng
Gifting an account in the old Cutter and Tailor forum?
« on: July 02, 2018, 05:48:01 PM »
This request might not be appropriate, so please go ahead and remove the post if not.

It is currently not possible to register on the old C&T forum due to a broken Captcha. And a lot of the content is hidden from non-members.

So, I want to ask if anyone is willing to give up their account. Meaning, handing it over to me. It should be possible the change the email address and password in the forum settings.

Pleas shoot me a pm if interested. I'm not talking about "buying" an account. Just a friendly gesture.

Cheers,
Anders

Greger

• Experienced Professional
Re: Gifting an account in the old Cutter and Tailor forum?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 03:13:58 AM »
Maybe there is information not open to the general public.

Mr.gustavsson

• Human Bieng
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 06:36:41 PM »
yes, exactly Greger. That's why I'm looking for a way to get an account. Since it's impossible to sign up due to the broken captcha.

Steelmillal

• Human Being
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 03:46:20 AM »
May be more beneficial to browse the forum then access captured pages from web crawler archive. The big plus is photos are intact v. Photobucket blackouts.

Mr.gustavsson

• Human Bieng
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 08:48:19 AM »
That might be a good idea. Have to google how that works though. Never used anything like that..

Steelmillal

• Human Being
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 11:27:09 PM »
I just blindly steamrolled into it trying with typing wayback machine, cutter and tailor forum, etc. two more clicks and I was staring at canvas construction photos. Just dive in and enjoy proper artisanship. Cheers!