Author Topic: Trousers Ironwork - ABC des Schneiderhandwerk - simple long trousers extract  (Read 8481 times)

Schneiderfrei

• Research
  • Resembles Human Being
mysewingpleasure,

I will try to make a list of all the translations that are on the current forum. There are very few that did not get on this forum, but They may not all say 'Translation' in the subject heading.

G

mysewingpleasure

• Human Being
Schneiderfrei,
Thank you for all the efforts you have been making for this web page, corresponding with every one's questions, answers, and requests.....
We are so blessed to have this platform to learn, to communicate and to exchange information within this industry.

Whatever you can transfer from the old site will be our advantage, please do not get tired of bringing them over here, and let them be able to pass to generations and generations, because you are able to do so, and you are willing to scarify your time, I cannot say thank you enough.
A sewing mom

Kiem

• Humanish

Found some ironwork video's, I had posted a whole bunch on the old forum but lost the links. Just ran into these.

So who understands japanese?  ;) sayoonara

Schneiderfrei

• Research
  • Resembles Human Being
It is rather beautifully and logically presented.

Seems to use a lot of water to me.

mysewingpleasure

• Human Being
Thank you, Kiem, for enriching this article with the videos, although I cannot understand Japanese, i would understand the effort. and to follow the direction the iron should go. With all the documentary pictures that this site in German, which I don't understand too, thanks again to Schneiderfrei, we, as a beginner, benefit gradually that we start to learn the skill and have confident to do that.  What all tailors were apprenticed to do the proper ways, now hand-downed to coming generations, so that we inherit the traditional culture, whoever are zeal to this industry.
A sewing mom

peterle

• Experienced Professional
Im surprised how he treats the curve and crotch tip of the back crotch seam. He shortens it by ironwork. The Rundschau method in contrary wants this area to be stretched. I wonder how the pattern drafts differ when they need such a different treating.