Author Topic: Please introduce yourself here.  (Read 35360 times)

Schneiderfrei

• Research
  • Resembles Human Being
Re: Please introduce yourself here.
« Reply #165 on: April 01, 2019, 09:36:17 PM »
Hi Supercilious, welcome :)

mysewingpleasure

• Human Being
« Reply #166 on: April 03, 2019, 06:21:29 PM »
Greeting to everyone, My name is Edna, I used to make ladies clothing, lately. I am interested in men's wear, both pattern drafting and constructing. I found cutterandtailor.com about a year ago, there I can find a lot of informative knowledge which encourages me to go further. However I cannot sign up to become a member. Just a few days ago I found that I can come to this website and sign in successfully. Now I have a question, what is the difference between the two, should I both go there and come here to get connected? I am a little confused, please pardon me for saying that, I appreciate very much if you can help me.
A sewing mom

Schneiderfrei

• Research
  • Resembles Human Being
« Reply #167 on: April 03, 2019, 06:55:58 PM »
Hi mysewingpleasure,

I wrote this about a week ago on the other forum in responce to someone asking almost the same question:

"We don't know what the intentions of Sator happen to be. Many people apparantly wish to join and cannot, but as far as I know, no-one has had any contact with Sator for a couple of years.

The site still exists as a brilliant repository of information, but there is very little activity on it.

This is why the other site, http://movsd.com/Bes...utter/index.php was started.  It is certainly not intended as a rival to this one, but a chance for continued interaction."

You are welcome to get involved in this site too. :)

G

Paola

• Human Being
« Reply #168 on: April 08, 2019, 03:54:21 AM »
Hi! I love tailoring and traditional techniques. So I think this forum might be a wonderful place to interact. I am an apprentice (not at very beggining but stil learning). Thank you for the forum, for the opportunity to change experiences.