Author Topic: Please introduce yourself here.  (Read 29634 times)

Mr.gustavsson

• Human Bieng
Re: Please introduce yourself here.
« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2018, 05:38:04 PM »
Hi everyone. I'm a Swedish guy currently living in Barcelona, Spain. I am not sure yet where my ambitions lie concerning joining this forum. I recently acquired Cabrera's book that comes recommended. But haven't yet decided whether to dip my feet in the water. It might just end/continue as a deeper appreciation of the craftsmanship that goes in to making bespoke garments. Happy to be here!

Cheers,
Anders

gijsbertus2000

• Human Being
Re: Please introduce yourself here.
« Reply #121 on: July 20, 2018, 04:09:24 AM »
A good day to everyone on this forum. I am Gijsbertus, from the Netherlands. Trying to master the great but difficult art of bespoke tailoring (just as a passionate amateur) soon I discovered how difficult it is to find people who can teach you a little bit. So I turned to the internet hoping to find instructions and help there. But, although there is a lot to be found on the internet that is relevant, I could find nothing that is integral, complete or or coherent. Until I ran into the 'Cutter and Tailor' forum, that is. A vast resource, and it seemed to offer everything I had been looking. However, to my despair it turned out that the 'Cutter and Tailor' is defunct now, one cannot register anymore nor become a member of the forum. So I had to leave it behind and once again continue my search. It took quite some time but finally I discovered this forum, the 'Bespoke Cutter and Tailor', which seems to be some kind of continuation of the old 'Cutter and Tailor'. I am so very happy to have found it! Now I cannot wait to begin my online apprenticeship. Much looking forward to it.